- Toyota Prius hybrid no longer exempt from London Congestion Charge
- Bentley Bentayga
- New E-Class Saloon
- The all-new Ford Edge SUV
- New Vauxhall Astra Sports Tourer
- Changes to Comcar layout
- Google Chrome bug limits dropdown
- Congestion charge scheme
- Changes to MOT vehicle tests
- May 2011 List Price Changes
Car emissions per CO2 percentage limit
Drivers: If you are used to using a benchmark CO2 percentage when selecting a new company car, this graph shows how quickly the levels of taxation are tightening. The CO2 percentage is the proportion of the list price of the car considered to be the salary equivalent.
Employers: Understanding this trend is important when designing a company car scheme. The goverment needs to maintain tax revenues so will aim to tighten tax thresholds as fast as drivers adopt lower emission vehicles.
Enter CO2 percentage that will be used to calculate BIK%
- The graph shows the maximum CO2 emissions value that a vehicle can have to achieve a CO2 taxation percentage that has been entered.