- Toyota Prius hybrid no longer exempt from London Congestion Charge
- Bentley Bentayga
- New E-Class Saloon
- The all-new Ford Edge SUV
- New Vauxhall Astra Sports Tourer
- Changes to Comcar layout
- Google Chrome bug limits dropdown
- Congestion charge scheme
- Changes to MOT vehicle tests
- May 2011 List Price Changes
Spring Budget 2017
The chancellor did not announce any new changes that might affect company car drivers. The shape of company car tax will follow previous announcements.
- Fuel duty is unchanged
- There will be an inflationary increase in VED rates on cars registered before April 2017.
- VED for cars registered after April 2017 will change to the new scales previously announced.
Consultations on improving air quality will take place so expect some tax changes to affect diesels in the Autumn Budget 2017, but there is no detail on this as yet.
The government also disclosed that it would be looking at the taxation of employees' expenses as well as a fairer and more consistent tax treatment of benefits in kind.
08 Mar 2017 18:03